Sunday, October 17, 2010

A wonderful Lampwork Artisan Ema K Designs

I Bought some beautiful Crafted Beads today! I was invited to a really amazing show "Dunstable Artisans" 21st Annual Art show and Sales. I was blown away with the talent in this group. I had to share with you the lampwork art created by Ema Kilroy
I came to her booth and we chatted and caught up a bit. We know each other from karate classes, way back when.. But when I got a chance to look, it was a feast for the eyes. Gorgeous color combinations.. Amazing wire work as well, she is such an inspiration to me.
I love these beads because they spoke to me.. It doesn't matter that I make beads. Every lampwork bead is a treasure, because no matter how hard you try you can never duplicate beads like this. These are works of art and I feel lucky to find them and wear them proudly.
I love purchasing beads from other bead artist, I feel I have a bit of their spirit in the art they have created. I so love it when comments are made on any jewelry I wear created with anothers beads. I let them know who created it.. and guide them to where to find their creations.
Speaking of which here are Ema's websites and shops Enjoy..
Thankyou for stopping by.. and by the way I will post the finished necklaces I create..and I think I need to pop my new earings in.. :-)





2 comments:

  1. Diane you are a friend beyond words. I miss our time spent together (and the occasional pounding). Thank you so much for the kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate when my son uses my computer and I sign in as him....that post above is from me, Ema. heeeheee.

    ReplyDelete