Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Lazy River Vacation

I'm in shock I haven't updated since aug 5th... but finally we are back from our wonderful time away.. I have done nothing in terms of torching these last few weeks.. But today I did finally get my gas tank filled and will hopefully get some torching time in soon.. For now though here are a few pictures from our vacation.. We are campers and enjoy nature, and our new camper...
This was home for a week! North conway New hampshire... camping...
We are heading off to beach one to hop into the Saco river for a lazy ride down to beach two...
this is a picture of me in my tube... being very very careful with my digital camera. lol. my daughter is up a head in her tube.
A Cute Dragonfly stops for a visit on the way down the river...
We are finally rounding the bend to beach two at our campground... water was cool and refreshing ... totally enjoyed the quiet and peacefulness here...








1 comment:

  1. That looks like fun! You are a brave soul with the camera, too :) I would definitely have freaked out and lost it all when the dragonfly tickled my knee, LOL. . .probably because when we were kids we called dragonflies "snake doctors," and I would've been wondering where its "patient" was lurking in the water!

    ReplyDelete